To assure the best results possible when applying your logo to a promotional product or apparel, it is recommend that you send your artwork in one of the acceptable file formats listed below. Identity accepts Mac or PC-based files. We preflight and resize your art to fit the image area of your promotional product at No Charge.
Acceptable File Formats
- Preferred file types are - Adobe CS5 or earlier - all placed images and fonts must be provided.
- Vector based, EPS files are all acceptable - all placed images and fonts must be provided.
- It is suggested you Outline your font to avoid type style conflicts.
- Placed images must be a minimum of 600 dpi, at 100% of production size.
- Make sure your desired colors are set within your document, CMYK or PMS solid colors are acceptable. RGB is not acceptable.
Avoid Art Charges
To avoid art charges do not send files that are generated using PowerPoint, JPEG's, TIFs, graphics from web sites, word processing programs, or photographs. We can recreate most files, exclusive of photos, for a nominal fee. You will be advised if your submitted files require our art assistance prior to any work commencing.
Sending Your File
Email us your art file to email@example.com. We can accept up to 10 MB. Call us for instructions to upload larger files (757) 966-2863.
Typical File Errors
- Sending low resolution files, 72 dpi, copied images from other files.
- Failing to set your color palette to PMS or CMYK.
- Failing to designate fonts as curves or outlines.
When In Doubt
Email us your file, letting us know the method and item upon which you want to apply your art. We are happy to do a free file review to let you know if we foresee any problems. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org